Tracking By Ocens


View ARCTIC WANDERER EXPEDITION in a larger map

Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in The Water Again!!!!

This morning I was up early starting on the last few items I had to finish. ( Fuel the boat, Fill the water tank, load the skiff, buy propane, then secure the skiff, fuel jugs, propane tanks, wash the ash off the boat. And last Pay the very big bill.) Wanderer was launched at 2PM, We stayed at the dock for an hour to make sure the engine was running, no leaks, or other problems. Then we were off to Keflivik 2 miles north. On Wednesday we'll sail to Reykjavik. I received an email from the US Embassy in Moscow and they can't help, but they are concerned about my case and want me to keep them informed. I will send an email to the Russia tourism agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment